Badaboom is no longer available.
Badaboom end-of-life is here. This page will be going away shortly.
Badaboom supports most Windows PCs, highlighted by NVIDIA Fermi GPUs and 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ Processors for graphics acceleration.
The Badaboom trial lasts for 30 days or 30 uses, whichever comes first and is fully functional. Click "Download Now!" to install it and follow the directions below to use it. Please install and use the free trial before purchasing Badaboom!
Directions for using Badaboom to convert video:
- Launch the Badaboom Application.
- Under the "Source" column on the left, select an input video. This can be one of several types:
- an unencrypted DVD - perhaps a family DVD movie you created yourself with Adobe Premiere Elements;
- a VIDEO_TS folder from your hard drive. VIDEO_TS folders replicate the file structure that DVDs use to store data, and there are many tools available that allow for backing up DVD content onto hard drive in VIDEO_TS folders.
- a file on your computer (Badaboom® currently supports a wide array of input files, find the list on the Products page)
- Under the "Output" column on the right, select the type of device you want to view your video on. You can scroll through available devices by clicking on the triangles at the bottom of the column. The background of the device you choose will be highlighted in green, and you'll see your device reflected inthe middle of the interface.
- Hit the "Start" button at the center of the bottom of the screen. You'll see frames from the selected video start whipping through your screen, as Badaboom® harnesses your your system resources to convert the video at unprecedented rates. When the transcode completes, you'll have a video formatted for your device ready to go in your My Videos folder.
- That's it, you're done! There are more settings available by hitting the "Advanced" button.